Here are some tips for applying Instantly Ageless®… with a bit of practice you will be able to skillfully apply for a flawless look.
- Be sure you moisturize your skin first and let it set. OIL FREE! You will not get a good finish on dry skin.
- Less is more with Instantly Ageless®! Dab a small amount of product onto the skin… the amount is different for everyone so try a little and if you need more, you can re-apply. I squish the sachet to mix it up, then prick it with a pin.. that way it won’t dry out and you may get a second application.
- Tap, don’t rub or use a fine brush to paint it on very thin… the product MUST be damp… stay expressionless for 5 minutes while it dries.
- If you want to wear make up, apply after all make up is on. It’s a bit of trial and error but in no time you will know the correct amount that works for you. Mineral make up works best. Do not use oil based foundations as Instantly Ageless will not work properly.
- If you are getting a white residue, you are putting on too much or your skin is too dry… only a small amount of product is required. The product dries to a flat matte texture and most people need nothing else.
- Some dab a tiny tiny amount of oil free moisturizer over top after it’s set… another lady I know uses a mister of water and gets great finish.
- Do not talk, smile or otherwise move your face while product setting. Though it’s dry in 2 minutes or so.. it’s still tightening for 5-8 minutes.
- DO NOT RUB IT IN – it must be damp… it’s while it dries the magic happens.